Submitting your nominations couldn’t be easier and each one takes just a few minutes by following these simple steps.
- Complete the registration form on the following page (you only have to do this once!)
- On the following page, select the first category that you which to make a nomination for, by clicking the gold ‘Nominate’ button – you can nominate recipients for any relevant award, except The President’s Award.
- Complete the nomination form on the following page and upload any additional material to support your nomination. If you are uploading multiple files please place in a ZIP file. Please note that nomination questions may be different dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each form. When you have finished the form click Submit
- You will then get a message to acknowledge receipt of your nomination and after a few seconds, you will be redirected back to the Awards Categories Page.
- If you have more deserving recipients to put forward for an award, repeat steps 2 through to 4 until you have submitted all the nominations that you have to put forward and then click the ‘Add to Cart’ tab. Please note that there is a charge of £95.00 per nomination.
- Enter your email address and select how many nominations you have made and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Then click ‘Place Order’ and you will get an acknowledgment of your nomination(s) which will also be sent you via email.
To check your nominations at any time, click the circular gold icon at the bottom right of the screen and select ‘Submitted Nominations’.
You can also use this icon to log back in at any time to submit further nominations before the closing date which is Thursday 9 September
If you have any questions regarding your submission please drop an email to email@example.com