Submitting your nominations couldn’t be easier and each one takes just a few minutes by following these simple steps.
- In the Award Categories tab, select “Nominate” for the award you’d like to submit a nomination for, except The IMA Europe President’s Award, which is a non voting category.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”
There is no limit to the number of nominations you can submit.
- IMA Europe members can submit nominations for FREE. The nomination fee for non-members is £95.00 per nomination.
- You will have the option to upload supplementary material to support your nomination, up to five files (PDF, Word Doc, JPEG). For video or online content, please provide a link.
- Once you submit you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once the closing date has passed, 24 June 2022, nominations will be submitted to the judging panel.
- Please be assured that the panel are only given access to the nominations that they are asked to judge in their allocated category.
- If there is a proven conflict of interest the judge will be asked to step down from judging that category.
- Each category is scored against a set of criteria. All judges scores are collated, totalled and discussed.
- The winning nomination is the one with highest overall score.
- The short list for IA22 will be announced on Monday 4th July 2022.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Deadline for nominations is 24 June 2022